Used Rails R-50/R-65
RAILWAY SECOND QUALITY – LIGHT WEIGHT RAILWAY RAILS
Railway second quality – light weight Railroad Rails price, Steel rails used rails
Unlike some other uses of iron and steel, railway rails are subject to very high stresses and are made of very high quality steel.
It took many decades to improve the quality of the materials, including the change from iron to steel. Minor flaws in the steel that may pose no problems in other applications can lead to broken rails and dangerous derailments when used on railway tracks.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & TERMS OF DELIVERY :
Commodity : Railway Scrap Iron & New second quality Commodity
Total Quantity : 50 Million Mt
Origin : Saudi Arabia
Product : Rail scrap R50/R65 – See attached Technical specification “ HMS-2, RAILS R50, R65 “
Size : To Buyers request – Any cut is possible from 1 Meter to 12 Meters
Delivery per Month : Minimum 30.000MT Max 500.000 MT
Packing : Break bulk or Container
Destination Ports : Asian- Middle East- African- European- American
Inspection : Loading port by SGS or other reputed agency by Sellers expense.
Discharge port : SGS or other reputed agency by buyers expense .
Terms of delivery : CIF All Asian – Middle East – European – American Ports
Price Offer – CIF :
1.000.000 MT + Contract = USD ‘On Request’/ per MT CIF Ports
2.000.000 MT + Contract = USD ‘On Request’/ per MT CIF Ports
3.000.000 MT + Contract = USD ‘On Request’/ per MT CIF Ports
5.000.000 MT + Contract = USD ‘On Request’/ per MT CIF Ports
10.000.000 MT + Contract = USD ‘On Request’/ per MT CIF Ports
The railway bars are ready for installation ready for shipment and delivery.
It is a high quality Saudi manufacturer with world standard specifications steel Rail-road Rail Used Rails & New Manufactured Rails.
Official technical specifications (R-50 51,67 kg/m – GOST – 7173 – 75)
- C: 0.60- 0.82%
- Mn: 0,60 – 1.05 %
- Si: 0.18 – 0.40 %
- P: max. 0.035 %
- S: max. 0.04 %
- AS: 0.01 mix of max share
Official technical specifications (r-65 64,72 kg/m – GOST – 8165 – 75)
- C: 0.54 – 0.82 %
- Mn: 0.60 – 1.05 %
- Si: 0.18 – 0.40 %
- P: max. 0.035 %
- S: max. 0.04 %
- AS: 0.01 Mix of max share
(27) Rail, Steel No. 1.Standard section tee rails, original weight 50 pounds per yard or heavier, 10 feet long and over. Suitable for re-rolling into bars and shapes. Free from bent and twisted rails, frog, switches, and guard rails, or rails with split heads and broken flanges. Continuous welded rail may be included provided no weld is over 9 inches from the end of the piece of rail.
(28A) Rail, Steel No. 2 Cropped Rail Ends. Standard section, original weight of 50 pounds per yard and over, 18 inches long and under.
(28B) Rail, Steel No. 2 Cropped Rail Ends. Standard section, original weight of 50 pounds per yard and over, 2 feet long and under.
(28C) Rail, Steel No. 2 Cropped Rail Ends. Standard section, original weight 50 pounds per yard and over, 3 feet long and under.
(29) Rail, Steel No. 3. Standard section tee, girder, and/or guard rails, to be free from frog and switch rails not cut apart and contain no manganese, cast, welds, or attachments of any kind except angle bars. Free from concrete, dirt, and foreign material of any kind.
Payment & Transaction terms:
1. Buyer sends official LOI to Baghlaf Steel
2. Baghlaf Steel responds with official FCO
3. Buyer counter signs FCO for acceptance of the Conditions & Terms and send together with Company Certificate to Seller.
4. Seller issues Sales & purchase Agreement ( SPA ) open for amendment and review for buyer review together with Technical details of Commodity ( Annex A ) / Plan of total shipments delivery ( Annex B – Provided by Buyer ) Technical Specification signed and sealed (Annex C ) Commitment letter of Product Quantity & Quality Availability & Supply Commitment signed and sealed ( Annex D ) .
5. Buyer review (SPA), sign and returns a soft copy to the seller.
6. Seller final review (SPA) if any amendments necessary and issues Official Commercial Invoice and send both to buyer within 3 banking days final signed and sealed.
7. Buyer initiates the draft letter of 20%from the total contract value based on an MT700 LC at Sight , Confirmed, Revolving and irrevocable LC with full guarantee from the buyer’s bank for the total contract value for the seller’s bank to review and confirm.
8. Seller finalized the LC draft review and are ready to obtain the above said LC.
9. The buyer bank should record to activate the above said LC within 14 days after the issuing of the Commercial Invoice ( Step 6 above ) and release the Letter of Credit (LC) to the bank or financial institution for issuance by above said LC. Buyers bank issues the LC MT700 with a minimum total contract value coverage of 20% , MT700 Confirmed, Irrevocable, revolving LC to sellers financial bank.
( 20% of total MT Contract value x “MT unit price “ USD = ……………,- USD )
10. Seller issues a Performance Bond Guarantee of 20% of the total contract value as performance bond bank guarantee as PBG to the buyer’s account bank against the LC.
11. Seller within ten (10) business days comply and execute the processes of registering purchase order.
12. Shipment starts
POP & Sight inspection will be submitted and exchanged ;
” Only and After an official MT700 Swift request from Buyer’s bank to our Seller’s bank has been send” .
Any additional documentation will only be exchanged through the secured Bank channels and only through MT700 or MT705 Swift enquiry – BCL /MT199 / MT799 or other similars as Proof of fund or as Swift exchange are not Accepted